This handbook covers the following topics:
- An understanding of why financial planning is important and how to align your financial objectives with your life goals and values.
- An overview of common financial planning components and tools available to individuals with a disability (including the ODSP, RDSP, DTC, and more).
- Common financial planning strategies for young, middle-aged and older families.
- Tips for finding a good financial advisor.
- Common pitfalls people make when it comes to planning for a loved one with a disability, and how to avoid them.