Additional Information
Please fill-in the following information before you start your courses:
First Name: Last Name: Organization/Agency your work for: (Please put N/A if you are not working for anyone) City and province: Which of the following financial empowerment services does your organization provide? (Check any that apply): Save
Show inline popup

Appealing a decision about social assistance
Get it

You need to login or register to bookmark/favorite this content.

Read this to learn what you can do if you disagree with a decision about assistance from Ontario Works (OW) or the Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP). This can include a decision to: refuse to give you financial assistance; reduce the amount of assistance you get; cut off your assistance. You may be able to appeal to the Social Benefits Tribunal. But first you must ask the office that made the decision to review its decision.

Author: CLEO - Community Legal Education Ontario
Topic: Poverty issues
Publisher: CLEO - Community Legal Education Ontario
Location: Canada
Format: Guide
Content Type: Miscellaneous
Publication Date: March 31, 2016