With investments from across Government, TogetherBC reflects government’s commitment to reduce poverty and make life more affordable for British Columbians. It includes policy initiatives and investments designed to lift people up, break the cycle of poverty and build a better B.C. for everyone.
Built on the principles of Affordability, Opportunity, Reconciliation, and Social Inclusion, TogetherBC focuses on six priority action areas:
- More affordable housing for more people
- Supporting families, children and youth
- Expanding access to education and training
- More opportunities, more jobs
- Improving income supports
- Investing in social inclusion