2022 Canadian Retirement Survey
The key takeaways from the 2022 Canadian Retirement Survey are:
- Canadians are growing increasingly concerned about day-to-day cost of living impacting their ability to save for retirement.
- Capacity to save is dissolving for working Canadians, especially for those under 35
- Inflation and housing affordability concerns for all Canadians, especially for those under 35.
- Canadians recognize the personal value of pensions
- Canadians recognize the societal value of pensions
Read the full presentation conducted for Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan.