If you have a complaint, it is important you fully understand your rights, so that you don’t feel taken advantage of during the process.
After reading the guide, you will:
● Know how and who to contact when you first make a complaint.
● Understand your basic rights during the process, including how much time your bank or investment firm has to resolve your complaint.
● Know when and where to bring your complaint, if you are not satisfied with your bank’s or investment firm’s response.
● Learn what other options may be available to you, if you are still not happy with the outcome.
● Be aware of time limits that may affect you.