In this webinar you will learn about the barriers facing people with disabilities in accessing benefit programs and the work currently underway to identify, influence and pilot solutions to help advance the access to benefits process now and in the future.
This webinar includes:
- An overview of the barriers and enablers to accessing benefits and services for people living with a disability.
- Sharing key values and design principles to advance Access to Benefits for People with Disabilities - Canada Disability Benefit example
- A pilot project example: 'Increasing Access to Benefits for People with Disabilities' - overview of the ESDC pilot in British Columbia
- The importance of evaluation in access to benefits projects
- A call to action - how you can help advance benefits for people with disabilities
The webinar speakers are:
- Janet Flynn (Prosper Canada)
- Basia Pakula (Social Research and Demonstration Corporation)
- Helaine Boyd (Disability Alliance BC)
This 1-hour webinar is for any organization who works directly with people living with a disability and is interested in learning about ways to improve the access to benefits process to help clients increase their incomes by accessing government benefits.
Click 'Get it' to access the video link, and scroll down to access slides, and video timestamps for this webinar.