Financial Literacy Month 2023
The weekly themes for Financial Literacy Month 2023 are:
- Week 1 (November 1-4): Get the pulse on your financial health – What is financial health and why is it important?
- Week 2 (November 5-11): Check up on your debt – Check up on your progress in managing and paying down debt.
- Week 3 (November 12-18): What to do in a financial emergency – When dealing with exceptional circumstances, get the right information and advice to help you make the best decisions for your financial circumstances.
- Week 4 (November 19-25): Optimize your financial health – Manage your money to limit financial difficulties and improve your financial situation.
- Week 5 (November 26-30): Protect your financial rights – Learn about your financial rights when borrowing money.
Visit the Financial Consumer Agency (FCAC) webpage for more information and to access educational resources and free financial tools related to managing money and debt.